2012 Application Process
The application forms are PDF fillable forms. In general, you download the form and fill it our at your convenience. However, in some cases, a partially completed form cannot be saved. Watch the messages at the top of the Adobe Reader for instructions.
These Instruction currently apply to the following forms:
Once you have downloaded the form. you may use one of three processes to submit it:
- 1. Simply print the form by right-cliking on the form, fill it out and mail it.
- 2. Fill out the form on your computer, then print and mail it. Follow steps 1-4 below.
- 3. Complete the form on your computer and submit it electronically via email. Follow steps 1-7 below.
You will need the free ADOBE Reader version 9 or newer in order to complete the form on your computer. It is available via the following link - Adobe Reader.If you choose to submit the form via email (our preference since it substantially reduces the effort in processing applications), please follow these instructions:
- 1. Download the form to a directory on your computer. The download process may be different depending on your computer and browser. button in the example, if you using Google Chrome, you will need to right click on the PDF form and select save as. If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, select save as under file on the menu bar.
- 2. Open the form in Adobe Reader 9 or later.
- 3. Complete all fields on the form as appropriate and to the best of your ability. Required fields are underlined in red. If you have missed any required fields, they will display a red box when you try to submit the form.
- 4. When you reach the signature box, follow the ADBOBE instructions for inserting a digital signature.
- 5. When you have completed the form, please print a copy for your records.
- 6. Select the Submit Form button in the upper right corner of your ADOBE Reader window.
- 7. After selecting submit, a box displays with the Camp Director's email address and a place for your email address and name. Please complete this and click Send.
- 8. You will next see a box asking about the kind of email application you use - desktop such as MS Outlook or Internet such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.
- A. If you choose Desktop, an email message will automatically be generated ready to send.